Wednesday, March 27, 2013

3.27.13- Home

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BEFORE BREAK AHH
I'M SO EXCITED HAHA
Spring break is just... THANK YOU GOD.
Heehee hi.
^^ so I think you got the message ;) ^^
I have a math test tomorrow, ha I wonder how many people who are actually going to do well. The other half will be WAY too distracted (by the fact that spring break is SO CLOSE) to do any actual work.
But moving on.
Everyone loves spring break. There are two kinds of people. The ones who LOVE spring break... And the liars. No kidding.
My writing so far looks crazy. I have like capitols and parentheses and smiley faces everywhere... Whoops
Oh well too bad so sad.
I just realized that I TOTALLY FORGOT to write last night AHH I forgot and that's all I can say...
Bye?
-Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment