Monday, March 11, 2013

3.11.13- Home

I'm at home. So... I'm writing for five minutes! Hooray!
So... Daylight savings time. How about no.
I don't like daylights saving time, if you haven't caught it. I mean, what it really is is pushing everyone FORWARD a hour. So really, when you get up at 6:00 AM, you're really getting up at 5:00 AM.
Or something like that.
It just makes me tired, and plus all the clocks have to be changed (well not all, but some) so for some reason people don't change them and it always catches me off guard cause the time is different in different places...

Oh well...
I have a math and Spanish test tomorrow... But they're really easy so I think I'll do good!! Plus the Spanish test is short and we've been studying for the math test forever!

Bye now!!

-Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment