Thursday, March 14, 2013

3.14.13- Home

It's 8:02 right now. That's a good time I guess.
I just realized that I have exactly 50% of battery on my iPad. Like exactly half. How often does that happen and you notice? Yup, that's what I thought...
My brother is practicing his French horn. He's really good at it, I think. After all, he's been playing since 5th grade! You would expect some experience there. That's why I decided to start now. It'll be easier later when the new people are trying to learn (because they started late) we'll be able to say, "Yeah, I started playing percussion in fifth grade. What about you?" Bragging rights?
I don't even know what I'm saying anymore... But that's the point, right??
That's why this is SWT. :)
Oh well. After this I'm going to finish my science review. It's due tomorrow... And look at that! Times up!
-Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment