Wednesday, March 20, 2013

3.20.13- Home

Today was a half day! We have one tomorrow too... Because both days we have conferences. Mines tomorrow though, so I didn't have to go today.
It's 7:03 right now. Today I think I'll just list things... Like...

HELEN'S AMAZING LIST OF COLORS™
Pink
Green
Blue
Orange
Yellow
White
Black
Purple
Red
Magenta
Scarlet
Teal
Turquoise
Chartreuse
Brown
Periwinkle
Bubblegum

Okay I'll stop now.
By the way if you didn't know chartreuse is like a dark green color. I learned that from my brother Joey.
Half days are short, and I'm not complaining or anything. Just mentioning. But doesn't it feel weird to have to much time left over after school? Or only have a half hour of each class? That's what I thought.
Anyway, tomorrows a half day too so I'll be here again. Bye for now...
-Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment