Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3.19.13- Home

I'm at my brothers French horn lesson now. (It's 5:20, and I'm typing this on notes because I don't have wifi. I'll post this later when I can. But you don't need to know that because your reading it now, when I've finally posted it! Oh well, carry on.)
My brother's played the French horn since fifth grade, just like how I'm going to play percussion starting at this grade level. (Fifth.) He's actually really good. Not that I'm surprised. He just has a talent with music. Like the piano. He's good at that too, although he never believes me. (I'm right haha.) I just like to listen to him play the piano sometimes. It's pretty. LALALA ding ding. That's my amazing impression of how it sounds. Pretty detailed huh? JK JK.
I can play piano too, but he's older and better. That's okay with me though, because he can't play the bells or drums either now can he? XD
People think percussion is the easiest instrument, but it's way harder than they probably think. Just try reading the music. For the bells, eh they wouldn't do so well. For the drums, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nope. Sorry. The drums beats are pretty hard, and they've never seen some of the symbols we know. So yup.
My five minutes is up, and Joey's lesson is almost over. BYE!

-Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment