Thursday, March 21, 2013

3.21.13- Home

Today I had my conference! It went well. The cool thing was that we finished at EXACTLY 3:40, which is when our assigned time was over!
We/our=my mom and I.
I'm really happy right now. I don't know why, sometimes there's just no reason. You're just, HAPPY. The end.
What would describe happy? Like, the word. Happy doesn't exactly describe it. It's just the definition.
I mean, I guess everyone has different definitions/descriptions of happy. Some people's ideas about it must be really complex and needy, but then again there are the people who are just happy about crazy things that some people ignore.
"If you're reading this, you're alive. If that's not something to smile about, then I don't know what is."
^ that's a quote. But I don't know where from. I saw it on a picture once I think...
But it's true so I wrote it. :)
THIS IS REALLY DEEP.
Haha.
But I'm gonna go now cause I have things to do and places to be happy! XD
BBBYYYYYEEEE!
-Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment