Monday, March 18, 2013

3.18.13- Home

I'm home. Hey look! Kylee emailed me. I'll check that after.
Now Mr. Joseph replied! Wow I'm popular. (JK JK)
I have to do this Spanish script thing for... Spanish. I'm in a group with Claire, Drew, Simon, Rachel and myself. The skit presentation is tomorrow, so I'm just reviewing. Claire and I are going to FaceTime and review them later again... But before then I have a study link! 10.1.
Pretty much all I have to say today is all the homework I have to do. Otherwise I'm afraid I'll forget it... But then again I have the wiki. So thank goodness for that.
Speaking of, I have to post this on the wiki. And email the link.
I'm reminding myself all this because for some reason, today I'm forgetting things. Maybe it's just a Monday thing. I hope I'm not the only one?
I'm out! Tomorrow's Tuesday!
I don't know why I reminded myself (or you who's reading it) that.
-Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment