Monday, March 25, 2013

3.25.13- Home

It's the Monday before spring break! Usually on Mondays at 6-7:30 I have catecism, but I don't have it this week because of Holy Week and I don't have it next week because of... Spring break, obviously! But that's completely fine with me. No complaining on my part.
We have Friday off this week, I think. And the whole next week off. And the weekend.
That's a lot of break time. Cool.
I didn't even realize that it's already 7pm. JUST KIDDING. I actually thought it was like 8pm right now. Huh. Bad estimate on my part, I guess.
For some reason today, I could never remember the date. So here's hoping that it really is 3.25.13 and I wasn't dating everything wrong today.
Haha, I just checked. Thank goodness it's 3.24.13. I mean, I checked the date repeatedly today, but I keep getting paranoid that I'm wrong. You know, that feeling you get where you just have to check over and over to make super-extra-double sure?
Yup, that feeling. You guessed it.

Well, bye.

-Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment