Friday, May 9, 2014

5.9.14- In Class 5 Minutes

I'm writing for 5 minutes nonstop even though it almost feels like a race cause I can't stop. I'm writing about what's on my mind cause he said I could write about that. What's on your mind? It's like Facebook but lets be honest nobody really uses Facebook anymore no offense to people who do but I don't and my friends don't so. I've kinda got nothing and it's 3:30 time left but I'm gonna write about social media now that I'm on the topic. Instagram is more for people our age even though you're supposed to be 13 but nobody follows that anyway. Twitter is ok but the problem is you have 140 characters and on iG, you can only post every few days but on twitter it's more of a daily thing. Ask.fm I guess not many people use except for tbh and rates and for the anon feature so you can ask someone something anonymously. Kinda weird sometimes but I know one person who uses ask a lot but it's not bad and I'm not naming names or whatever
😊😞☺️πŸ’πŸ’ƒ you cant see emojis on here oh well guess I'll leave that there
Tonight I'm going to fio's house with iyana and we're going to fnl so that's an update I think I'm sleeping over too but now I have 5 sec so bye.

This is a pic it has fio and iyana but it's the whole crew and we're in the library. (Minus Lydia πŸ˜…)


Apparently I'm wiring again for five minutes but idk if this counts as continuing my above post or not because technically they're both a stream of consciousness. The reason I'm not writing like a story or a poem is because I can't do that by just writing and not stopping just typing not thinking. I kinda think when I write and I type stories slower until I have a sentence I know that I wanna write and then I'll type faster. It's already 3:10 I dunno if I wrote faster I think I did because my last 5 min I was at 3:30 at this time or around that time. 2:30 left and I have nothing to say. Well before la class this morning I went to mrs r classroom with Kylee and Lydia and Lilly because we sold zinc jewelry yesterday and lil had the iPad cart. After this we go back there because we have Sciracy so we probably will work on that but I still have to do my science questions and so do Lydia and ky so I guess we'll do that at lunch? Idk yet but I think I'm busy at lunch who knows I just don't want to go to math because I have a test that I still haven't finished and it's so annoying because the unit we're on rn is easy but the last unit and this test are hard and I think I already got one wrong so Heyy corrections. More emojis before I go: ❤️πŸ¬πŸŒΈπŸˆπŸ‰πŸ•πŸšπŸ’ΆπŸ’Άmake it rain



No comments:

Post a Comment