Tuesday, May 27, 2014

5.27.14- AHW

I have no hw!!! I did my math in class and in science we had a sub and watched a video and in Social Studies we started a book club packet.
I'm uploading our book club discussion on Speak on my iPad rn (I'm on the computer) because I didn't do it in class. I'll link it here when it's up.
K it's uploading. our book is about more of a serious issue. The main character (Melinda) is sexually assaulted in our book, Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. It is a serious issue, so do take it seriously even if it may have seemed that we hadn't at some points in our discussion. That's just us, and we were all extra energetic this morning. I'd say it's explicit content too, if you can't treat it as a bigger issue than a middle school discussion. It's almost done exporting now. Now it just has to upload..
It's taking a while cause it's a long video. But oh well.
Some links to help you with the book and topic:
About the book/summary
Sexual assault national hotline
Our book discussion
(Hover over the links to click them)

1 comment: