Tuesday, June 10, 2014

6.10.14- AHW

I'm doing my AHW in math because I just finished my math finals (🙏) with half an hour to spare. Hopefully more people finish cause it's freaky quiet and I don't even know if I'm allowed to be on here but yolo I don't think it matters cause we're all sitting alone anyway at my table.
I'm kinda glad cause it wasn't THAT hard all the units that I hated or were hard only had like two problems and the rest were things we've done before. It's all 16 units so it is hard but it wasn't for me because I knew all the stuff and studied and i was in 5/6 math before so I learned it last year too.
I'm not sure what I'm gonna do now cause it's 12:24 and math ends at 12:50 but I'll tweet this and idk math just kill time doing something else. I'm gonna check my volume tho so nothing happens haha 😂 k all good now, 🙈
I'm writing so much because I can't think of anything else to do I could play a game but maybe not idk bye then I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment