Sunday, June 1, 2014

5.31.14- AHW

I'm at Fiona's house rn with Lydia Alex and Lilly because we went to the bham fair last night on Friday and we went on a ton of rides. I loved the freak out and the best was at night with lyd when all the lights were on. It kinda broke down and the music stop and the floor wouldn't raise so we were just sitting there (just me and lyd not the other girls) and everyone was screaming that we're gonna die and then it started without the music. We all yelled for music because otherwise it's not the full effect. Then it went SO HIGH. At one point it went soo high and was pushed by the wind higher that I was terrified and screaming but I wanna do it again. Lydia's seat was squeaking tho and when she pulled the harness thing down it squeaked so that was bad timing I guess. But overall we could've died on the freak out.
Carson yelled 'are we the test people?!' And it literally was cause they reset the ride while were just sitting there.
We saw a lot of people there too and we went on that zero gravity ride first. That one is so worth it cause ur pressed again the wall and sliding up and down and turning and byee

No comments:

Post a Comment