Friday, April 25, 2014

4.25.14- AHW

can I just start with TGIF because I think we all needed to say that.
We just finished another criterion test, which we take a lot tbh. I'm doing my AHW because I have time and I already finished the test. Oh we got new seats too I sit next to Marc and Sam which is okay for a seat but I sit on the inside of the circle area, which isn't that great of a seat. 
I'Yana's getting a call home and I have to do something at the end so cue hsm 
we're all in this togetherrrr 💃
This emoji actually looks like it's from hsm like okayy?¿? 💃💃
It's been 6 minutes but I have nothing left to do so let's keep the update. mrs. p keeps looking at me and I wanna ask if she'll stop staring when I'm not looking but maybe that'd be rude or she'd deny deny deny ✋
I have no more updates but it's 8:58 and idk what I'm doing next
Hopefully writing the test and this pays off because this week it seems like nothing is
well bye

No comments:

Post a Comment