Tuesday, May 7, 2013

5.7.13- SWT

This is my SWT well clearly I mean you can read I hope cause you've gotten this far :D I just realized that at one point it will be 11.12.13 the date will be but yes that will be entertaining I got 4/6 on my cause and effect essay which I consider good cause yanno Riley I think got 1/6 so I'll take it I like writing like this endlessly even though its kinda confusing it works I think lalalala 💃🎉🎊🎋 partay in the blogger post come join my party there's complimentary cake right here ---> 🍰 and if you can't see your cake oh sorry just picture it let me describe it it's vanilla and has strawberry filling with vanilla birthday cake frosting that's delicious and melty and then then there's a strawberry on top but now I have to go bye from Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment