Monday, May 6, 2013

5.6.13- SWT

Thiiiissss IS mySWT. yeah I meant to write it like that I was singing it silently haha so that's what it sounds (or looks like) in text writing.
I'm gonna writ3 my E's (3*) with thr33's so k33p up thank you v3ry much. Sorry it's kinda confusing and y3s I hav3 to writ3 slow3r now caus3 I gotta add the thr33's.
I'm going to stop now.
S acred
W riting
T ime
That's SWT fo ya. Simple huh yes I thought so too :) did you know that if you never end a sentence then the human brain reads it fast and rushed and like you were actually saying it fast with no breaths but your actually just thinking in your brain and did u know your brain did it right then cool bye from Helen (137)

PART TWO THE EPIC JOURNEY that makes my SWT seem official and epic and awesome and lalalala yeah you're probably thinking "WHAT IS THIS GIRL DOING WHERE IS SHE GOING" but idk I guess my brain gears spin fast. At least that would make sense oh well lets move on my fingers hurt cause I type fast cause I have to get my thoughts on paper before I get a new one it just never ends AHH
big ideas big thoughts fast brain :D
It's helpful sometimes but in situations like this I guess it's helpful cause I have ideas and my mind isn't blank it's like a party with cupcakes come visit some time but it's hurtful sometimes (non helpful) cause my fingers hurt from writing so much haha see what I did there my fingers hurt so it's defined as hurtful/non helpful yeah idk bye again from Helen (151 for only the 2nd half aww yeah)

(288 WORDS IN ALL AND ALL I DID WAS WRITE THE PARTY IN MY BRAIN ONLINE AND BY THE WAY IT DOESN'T INCLUDE THIS LITTLE LAST NOTE BYE BYE ADIOS BYEEEEEEEEE)

No comments:

Post a Comment