Monday, May 13, 2013

5.13.13- Cause and Effect Lists

WHAT DO YOU ENJOY?

Sleeping

Not being annoyed by my brother

Swimming

Spending time with people I like

Weekends

Friends

Audrey

Bridget

Elyse

Claire

Rachel

Music

My family

Holidays

My birthdays

Dancing

Photography

Singing

My iPad

Soccer

Reading

John Green books

Movies

Internet

Wifi

Color

Food

Candy

Mrs. Roberts

Yay


WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT?

Soccer

Reading

Writing

Food

Sports

Sleeping

All the iDevices

Friends

Music

People and things that make music

John Green books

Percussion

Photography

Bullying

Life

iPads

Computers

I know about this list

And I know that I was going to write all that

Because I know about it

Yay


WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT?

I wanna know more about the stuff above

Photography

Singing

Dancing

Music

John Green books

My camp LOMC

My other theater camp that doesn't have a name oops

Zambia

My family?

My friends?

When I'm going to Chicago to visit Kiri my cousin

My OTHER OTHER camp copneconic however you spell that

Bullying

No comments:

Post a Comment