Wednesday, February 5, 2014

4.5.14- AHW

This is my AHW and in my AHW I'm telling you that you need to read my friend Kylee's AHW (on 4.3.14) and no she didn't tell me to write this for advertising or something I just think it's really good so... Go read it?
www.krh1la.blogspot.com

Today I'm going to Starbucks with Fiona and Nia for our Sciracy field trip. We go at 1:30.. And I'm writing this cause I'm in class and everyone at my table is talking about Pizza Hut because we like to focus on the important things. :)

This blog has like everything on it even from last year! I remember when we did short memories or moments forEVER. 

Bye thennn

2 comments:

  1. Good Story And Writing About The Future!! And I Love Pizza Hut ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job I love how you told everyone to go on Kylee's Blog

    ReplyDelete