Monday, February 10, 2014

2.10.14- AHW

So I wrote a list earlier of "things to complain about" (my list of ideas for my complaint letter) and I feel like it's missing something. Really one thing to add, but I can't seem to word it, is that if we spend so much time in school, shouldn't there be some sort of.. I don't know. If we're so invested in school and the people in it, shouldn't there be a better way to organize the time spent in it? So much time is spent on yelling at the kids and just organizing things to actually learn something, and it's become more about the grades than anything else. It's not the kids fault half the time! Maybe instead of yelling at us we should actually be considered before anything else. That's it. The kids should be taken seriously. If you really want us to do well in 'the real world' then stop treating us like we can't do anything. Sure, maybe some of us aren't as great at math and science, but don't make us feel like we're stupid for it. And if we are better at math and science (and stuff) that doesn't suck either. And it doesn't mean that's all we're good for. Just stop and deal with yourself first.
I'm not really sure I would want this be read to the whole class, but hey. Yolo, right? 😉
This was a public service announcement that I felt like I should write down. It's sounds stupid, and yeah, it seems like I wrote a ton for it, but I don't know. It's really not that much when you think about it. Someone's gotta say it, am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment