Tuesday, September 17, 2013

9.17.13- SWT

This is the first SWT of the year... That's a landmark I think. Here is some cake to remember this moment---> 🎂🎂🍰🍰 of course if your on a computer and not a tablet or iPad or a thing that shows emojis than you don't get any cake teehee get your own
If you have some cake mix then you can make a lot of cake
Anyway we should write something important for the first SWT but I got nothing sorry.
(WC 80)

Lets see if I have any ideas I don't hmm well this is a problem considering we have cake but now we don't have anything to do at this party honoring the first SWT. Although the first SWT isn't even over we still have... Some time I don't know how much okay there's 1:23 left although now less. If you have any exciting stories than [insert great story here]
I have a story idea and I think I'm going to write about it for my next small moment it's about the grand haven light show I went this summer for like my third time and it was awesome. But I had to wait forever for it to start :( 
(WC 119)

OVERALL WC 199

No comments:

Post a Comment