Thursday, September 12, 2013

9.12.13- My List of Small Moments

My LIST

Person:
My mom
Occasion:
When we were in the Toronto Eaton Center

Person:
My dad
Occasion:
Soccer practice

Person:
Joey (my brother)
Occasion:
When he wanted to show me something

Person:
Claire
Occasion:
When we went to a ballet/theater thing

Person:
Elyse
Occasion:
When I walked over to her house

Person:
My mom
Occasion:
When we met up with Joey and my dad in Toronto

People:
My family
Occasion:
When we got to our hotel in Toronto for the first time

1.) how well we do it without disrupting the class and following the rules
2.) if you stay in your spot and don't annoy anyone else and listen
3.) if we write the whole time and what we write and how we behave when writing
4.) if you don't yell out and listen

No comments:

Post a Comment