Friday, April 19, 2013

4.19.13- Home

For my home writing I am going to continue my spring break story.
--------
I woke up suddenly in the pitch dark, and pulled my sleeping bag over my head. It was WAY to early to get up. I mean, really? I turned my head to the red flashing clock that had woken me up. 7:00am! Who wakes up that early on a break- especially spring break?! Well, just a few seconds later, I got my answer. Rachel jumped onto my sleeping bag and started whisper-chanting, "GET UP! GET UP! GET UP!" Then she stopped and moved on to her twin sister, Claire, and pulled her hair.
"GET UP!" She whispered again.
"OW!" Claire screamed and kicked Rachel. I was laughing way to hard at this. But Claire seemed... Not so happy. She chased Rachel into the bathroom and out again. Then she grabbed MY hair and pulled me into the hallway.
"OW! STOP!!" I cried. I pinched her hand so she would let go, and thankfully she did.
"What was that for?" I snapped. I wasn't really mad, but it did hurt really badly.
Claire just smiled innocently and silently hopped down the stairs. I rolled my eyes and followed her, with Rachel close at my heels.
When Claire reached the bottom of the stairs, she made a sharp turn, which caused Rachel to almost run right into the back of her.
"Hey!" Rachel mumbled, but Claire didn't hear her. Either that or she ignored it.
Claire slid across the floor on her socks to the kitchen and then she plopped down in a stool. I walked over and sat on the stool next to her while Rachel pulled open the fridge and complained to no end about the empty-ish contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment